Main Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Has thorough knowledge of microwave digital radio design and
- Responsible for the design, development, and qualification of new
products and manufacturing support of existing products.
- Analyze design to characterize performance and provide data and
revise designs to achieve product performance and goals.
- Responsible for evaluating test equipment and processing equipment
used in production, for diagnosing problems and directing repairs,
tuning/testing products, and documenting design and test procedures.
- Qualified candidates must have thorough knowledge of microwave digital
radio design and development, communication theory and practices.
- Must also be familiar with ETSI and FCC regulatory requirements; be
proficient in digital radio test methods and use of test equipment, with
thorough knowledge of communication analysis/synthesis tools such as
- This senior level position requires leadership skills to take the lead
on design projects and coordinate efforts of various support groups.
- Requirements include BSEE and a minimum of five years design experience
in RF or a related field. Limited travel may be required.
REMEC Broadband Wireless, LLC offers a full benefit package including
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) plan with employer match, tuition assistance
program and more.
« Back to top